Monday 28 October 2013

The Norman Hotel - a steak lover's dream


The last time I blogged about this I was excited for the then upcoming birthday treat from my man to Norman Hotel. Why? We have been there before and really enjoyed the meal, and so it was great that a coupon deal came up in time for my birthday. Good steaks, wine at a discount; how can the birthday girl say no?


With an eye-catching tagline as "Brisbane's worst vegetarian restaurant", it is obvious that the establishment is a meat lover's treat. A beautiful restaurant that has plenty of open spaces, Norman Hotel always packs a crowd and reservations are strongly recommended.


The coupon deal is for two 70-day aged grain fed ribeye steaks with sides, garlic bread and a bottle of Number Cruncher wine. We ordered our steaks medium rare and were not disappointed. Thick cuts of meat done perfectly, the steaks were juicy with the right tinge of pink. And I must point out that I love the sauces available. We chose the mushroom and Diane sauces, and taste really good alone, with the steaks, or as dips for the garlic bread! The meal was substantial indeed and filled our tummies plenty. I cannot wait for our next trip back to Norman Hotel!

The Norman Hotel on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment