Tuesday 29 October 2013

Pizza Capers


I love pizzas. In fact, I don't think I know anyone who would refuse a slice of pizza if it were placed in front of them!

One pizza chain that I really love here in Brisbane is Pizza Capers, reason being that they offer some really unique toppings on their pizza.

The Pork Belly, Scallop and Chorizo pizza caught my eye the first time I came across it on their website. All these delectable ingredients sounded so good together and I kept that in mind for the next time I craved pizza.

As you can see, the pizza came with plenty of toppings. I loved the addition of cashews to the pizza, as it gave an added crunch to all the toppings. The scallops were plentiful as well, though they were a little overcooked. I did however wish that there was more pork belly in the pizza.

This is a pizza to get if you feel like having a treat. It has toppings one would not think of having on an everyday basis, and is enough to feed two.

Pizza Capers Wavell Heights on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment