Tuesday 12 November 2013

Back in SIN - Saveur

A trip home is always exciting. The thought of meeting up with family and friends is already so amazing, but to know that I get a chance to try new foods and revisit old favourites is the perfect cherry on the top!

Saveur is a restaurant that I was dying to try. It received plenty of glowing reviews from food bloggers and friends on the internet, and now I get to try French fare at affordable prices? Sign me up!


The Saveur's Pasta is beautiful, where the pasta is cooked perfectly al dente. The Japanese Konbu and Sakura Ebi added a touch of Asian and it was a delight to eat.


Another brilliant starter was the Foie Gras with Apple Infused Port Wine and Vanilla Bean. The duck liver was seared nicely, with a sauce that worked well with the creaminess of the liver. This was a treat for me as I have difficulty looking for foie gras in Brisbane.

I also had a Duck Leg Confit but forgot to take a photo. That too, was delicious.

Saveur is a fuss free, wallet friendly restaurant that is perfect for people to have a good meal, or to try French cuisine! Expect to experience a no frills meal with pleasant, good service, and still be wow-ed by delicious foods. The throng of people waiting in line is proof of the popularity of Saveur, and I hope that this little chic eatery will be around the next time I am back because I cannot wait to feast on the rest of their menu.

Saveur 14 Scott Road
Far East Plaza
#01-07B
Singapore 228213

Phone: +65 6736 1121

No comments :

Post a Comment