Monday 1 July 2013

A Longing For Home

It's hard to believe that I have been back in Brisbane for a little more than two weeks. The month in Singapore went by in a blink of an eye, and is fast becoming a distant memory...

It was my first trip back since my move and I had a lot to do, and plenty of reservations. Can I still get along with the people I have once held closest and dearest to my heart, can I still fit in?

I am thankful for the time I got to spend at home. It would be the longest trip back home I would ever make, so it was unfortunate that most of it was spent on errands, rather than spending it with my loved ones.

Appreciate the time spent with your loved ones everyone. I was looking forward to my first trip home and I still have so many regrets. I am lucky that I have more than one place I can now call home, but it comes with a price that I still at times find hard to accept.

Ten weeks don't seem too long till my next trip back, but it would again be filled with so much to do, and not enough time for family. I hope to make the best of it and pray that my heart can settle and be at peace.

No comments :

Post a Comment